environmental stewardship, philanthropy and community engagement.
Being a good corporate citizen requires dedication – from top management down – to be an active participant in our communities and supporting institutions and individuals who need help. We feel it is important to work together with our neighbors to make our communities stronger.
ReEnergy gives back to its communities through a program of strategic giving that creates impacts in several key areas:
- Building Communities – ReEnergy supports activities and events that create a stronger sense of community and enhance the quality of life in our towns and villages. These include recreational activities, farmers’ markets and festivals.
- Creating Jobs – As a major employer in a number of smaller rural communities, it is a priority for us to invest in the economic well-being of our communities. ReEnergy likes to support programs that help create new employment opportunities for our neighbors through job training, education or economic development efforts.
- Empowering Youth – Our company helps to build a future that is based on energy independence and environmental sustainability. We continue that commitment to our future by supporting organizations that help young people find pathways to success.
- Feeding the Hungry and Fighting Disease – ReEnergy likes to support organizations that strengthen and protect our neighbors who are most vulnerable.
- Supporting our Military and Veterans – Our company is honored to provide renewable, secure, baseload energy to Fort Drum, a U.S. Army installation in northern New York. We also are proud that we employ many veterans of the armed services. As such, we are pleased to lend our support to programs that benefit members of the military and their families, as well as veterans who have bravely served our nation.
Actions speak louder than words, and demonstrate our dedication to our communities. We look to support our communities in more ways than just financially; we want to show our neighbors our commitment by working with them in partnership and support.
Whether hosting local volunteer fire departments for a barbecue or organizing a food drive for the local food pantry, ReEnergy supports its employees when they participate in programs that help to strengthen the communities in which we operate.
If you represent an organization or a program that strengthens the community and fits ReEnergy’s mission for giving, please click here to send us some information about the needs and how we could help. While we obviously will not be able to support all requests, we appreciate the opportunity to understand the community’s needs, and will do our best to help you meet the needs of the greater community.